AS A TRUSTED PARTNER, WE UNDERSTAND THAT SELLING YOUR BUSINESS IS AN EMOTIONAL PROCESS
Why choose Bruce & Co ... ? Three reasons why...
We help maximise a client’s sale price while ensuring we deliver the right deal. We have been doing this for more than 30 years and have handled thousands of business sales.
Clients can choose from a wide range of bespoke business sales solutions according to their specific needs, ranging from the level of marketing undertaken to the level of confidentiality required and the process we follow.
We work with UK and international buyers presenting our sale opportunities throughout the Middle East and Asia as part of our high profile seminar programme. We track the economic climate in different sectors, market trends and what buyers are prepared to pay.
We offer expert advice on selling
At Bruce & Co we make sure that we spend time understanding your business and what you want to achieve both personally and in your business sale. We seek to understand the value, the time-scales and the future of the business which you have worked so hard to build. We work alongside clients to give an honest appraisal and offer genuine advice on how to maximise the business’ value as well as the types of prospective buyers available and their requirements.
Why Choose Bruce & Co ... ? Experts are just a phone call away
- Free house
- Public Bar
- Function Suite Loyal Clientele
Sammy’S Fish & Chip Shop
- Family owned for 30 years
- Award winning reputation, busy location
- Stunning location with breathtaking views
- Great scope to expand
Avril Oenone Milliner
- Well Established
- Enviable Location
- Excellent Location
- Stock Included
- 50 years trading, Retirement Sale.
- Ground floor Take Away, alcohol licence, Just Eat Service.
- Great reputation, surrounded by residential properties near the coast line.
- Recently refitted
THISTLE NEWS & GIFTS
- Fantastic Reputation,
- 2 Bed Owners Accommodation
- Potential to Increase Turnover
- Long Established, Payzone
- Kiosk at Clydebank Singer railway station
- £180k turnover per annum
- Established over 70 years
- Very busy passing trade with potential to increase turnover
- Prime location newsagents/convenience store
- 2018 annual turnover £150,876 with the potential to increase
- Lottery sales and paypoint, free staff/customer parking
- Retirement sale, viewing highly recommended
Coffee & Cream
- Offers in Excess of £25,000. Turnkey coffee shop with 30 covers
- Class 3 license, potential to increase turnover
- Located in a popular residential area on a busy main road
- Viewing highly recommended
Bo’ness Post Office
- Open To Offers. 1083 Sqf. Change of use empty unit. Leasehold Main Post Office. Post office Salary on application.
- Providing National Lottery & Scratch Cards, Breaue De Change, Banking, International driving permits
- Retail includes Card and Gifts
- Call 01313 140660 for additional detials & vieiwng availability
Glamping Site – Tarbert
- Offers Over. 6 Self Catering Glamping Pods Large Restaurant / Food Hall with 40 Covers
- Retail / Kiosk Space, Function Suites
- Fully fitted/Equipped Business Full Commercial Kitchen Leasehold Opportunity, Change of use to Office Space
- Tourist Location Rare Opportunity Huge Potential Currently Not Trading All equipment, fixtures & fittings included in the sale.
London Road Express
- Enviable Location
- Turnover in excess £7,200 per week
- Low Rent