Bruce & Co have a proven track record in finding the right buyer for the sale of businesses in the retail sector
As a trusted partner, we recognise the need for sales transactions to be completed with the minimal disruption to trading, employees and customers.
For sellers we appraise the business at the outset and seek to maximise its value and marketability to achieve the sale you desire.
For buyers we identify potential acquisition targets through our buyer profiling research and help you to grow your group.
With expert knowledge, we will guide you through a raft of due diligence and legal requirements to ensure the swiftest possible completion. We seek to accelerate wealth creation for our clients.
Why Choose Bruce & Co ... ? Our recent success
- Well run bar, popular location
- Turnover 2017 approx £100,000
- Opportunity to increase business
- Excellent reputation, viewing recommended
Samphire Seafood Restaurant
- Enviable Location
- 34 Cover Restaurant
- Licensed Premises
- Well Established
Outside Catering, Restaurants
Restaurant – Edinburgh
- Licenced restaurant with 40 covers
- Turnover for year end March 2017 approx.£318,000
- Sought after trading location
- Viewing highly recommended
Abbey Bridge Coffee House
- Freehold Coffee Shop and Takeaway immaculately presented to a luxurious standard
- Current shop sales average £2800 per week approximately. Space to expand the Coffee Shop into the adjacent retail shop.
- Enviable location next to large car park and coach parking
- 4.5 Tripadvisor and Google Reviews. Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Taco Mazama (Opportunity)
- Prime location Lease for Sale, Opportunity for another business to take over
- Class 3 Restaurant on Princes Street, Prime city location
- Fixtures, fittings & equippment included, lease until 2026 and renewable to be negotiated with the landlord
- High Footfall Location
Guest Houses For Sale, Licensed
- This Kerymor Tavern has been under the careful ownership of our client for the past 23 years.
- The pub is a popular community pub which is well supported locally, the current turnover is from wet sales only.
- Long Established since 1840-Licensed premises
- The sale of the Kerymor Tavern also includes a 4 bed flat located above the business
- COASTAL LOCATION
- EAT-IN CHINESE RESTAURANT 60 COVERS
- ONLY SITTING IN CHINESE RESTUARANT IN AREA HUGE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH
Bed and Breakfasts For Sale, Bistros
The Fife Restaurant
- 32 cover licenced restaurant premises
- Set in a beautiful coastal location
- 3 letting bedrooms and 2 bed owners accommodation
- Viewing recommended
Entertainment Centres, Investment Property
- Investment Opportunity to purchase a large commercial property in Kilmarnock town centre.
- Well presented property in a prime location
- One part has tenants in place.
- Viewing recommended
- Central location long established
- Leasehold & freehold Opportunity
- The accommodation comprises of 6 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining area and living room
- The Restaurant has seating for up to 80 and is split over three areas with a bright and spacious conservatory located to the side of the property.
- Well Established with Excellent Reputation
- Freehold opportunity
- Separate Cafe Area
- 3 Bed Owners Accommodation 3 Bed Owners Accommodation 3 Bed Owners Accommodation • 3 Bed Owners Accommodation 3 Bed Owners Accommodation 3 Bed Owners Accommodation
Resturant- Fife, Coastal Town
- Very Popular restaurant centre of town, 4 Stars Tripadvisor, 4.5 Stars Google, 5.7 Stars Facebook.
- £10,000 Per Week Turnover
- Commercial Kitchen, 100 Cover Restaurant, Lease negotiable
- Fife Coast Location, Quick Sale due to retirement